Benefits of Fennel seeds Tea; It is good for Health; It can be taken by all Age Group. Good In Taste and Energizing. It brings Freshness and Energy.
- Helps to treat heartburn.
- Drinking a cup of tea or chewing fennel seeds can ease the pain and burning due to indigestion. Several users were able to get off antacids or proton pump inhibitors by drinking fennel tea.
Enhances Women’s Health:
- Used extensively in Chinese medicine to treat hormonal problems. Also used to stimulate the production and flow of milk in lactating women.
- It has ability to stimulate the production of estrogen.
Improves Digestive Health:
- Fennel can help relax the digestive tract and ease cramps and gas and to treat irritable bowel syndrome.
- It even relieves hiccups. Its aromatic and carminative properties are an excellent ally to treat symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Kills Internal Parasites:
- Fennel tea reduces acid levels in both your stomach and rids the intestines of worms and bacteria.
- Fennel herbal tea increases healthy urine flow and protects your liver from alcohol damage and treats diseases such as jaundice.
- This blood cleanser may also improve kidney function and prevent kidney stones.
- Fennel tea helps reduce water retention, making it one of the best weight loss teas for you.
- It boosts your metabolism, allowing you to burn fat faster, reduces cellulite, and regulates your appetite.